Many people in the Salt Lake & Utah Counties have something about their face or neck they would like to change. Some patients are interested in achieving a more youthful appearance and eliminating the effects of aging. Others may want to change the structure of their face, giving more prominence to their chin or cheekbones, or more definition to their jawline and neck. Dr. Christopher Price and the surgical team at Utah Facial & Oral Surgery would love to help and offer a wide variety of cosmetic procedures to meet your needs.
The following cosmetic procedures are offered at Utah Facial & Oral Surgery:
- Chin Augmentation/Reduction: Chin surgery, or genioplasty, can be done to augment or reduce the size and shape of the chin, providing better balance to the facial features. Chin augmentation is performed by making a cut, or osteotomy, in your chin and advancing the chin to the desired position or by placing a chin implant. Both procedures increase the projection of the chin, increase the prominence of the jaw, and define the neck and jawline to improve balance and facial harmony.
- Submental Liposuction: Liposuction in the neck and jowl area can produce one of the most aesthetically pleasing outcomes in cosmetic surgery, creating a dramatic change in appearance that can usually be completed in one short, low-risk procedure.
- BOTOX®: BOTOX is a popular procedure used to temporarily eliminate the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines on the face. While BOTOX does not permanently eliminate wrinkles, this easy procedure can restore your youthful appearance with minimal upkeep for up to six months.
- Dermal Fillers: Interested in reducing the deep smile lines around your mouth? Or the vertical lines between your eyes? Utah Facial & Oral Surgery offers dermal fillers such as Radiesse®, Restylane®, and Juvéderm® to restore youthful fullness to your face, such as plumping the lips. Fillers provide many of the same benefits as a facelift but without the downtime associated with surgery.
- Lip Augmentation: In addition to restoring youthful fullness, lip augmentation can help even out crooked lips, eliminate fine vertical wrinkles around lips, and define the border of lips, increasing lip fullness and shape definition without much of the risk associated with more dramatic surgical procedures.
- Facial Implants: Cheek implants enhance the projection of the cheekbones. They accentuate areas that may be recessed or flat and add volume, restoring sagging midface soft tissue. Jaw implants increase the width of the lower third of your face. Much like the chin, a weak jaw can be thought of as one that is not well-defined and distinct from the neck, or one that slopes rather than angles from the ear to the chin.
- Rhinoplasty: A rhinoplasty is an excellent option for those wishing to correct or reconstruct the form and appearance of their nose and improve the overall appearance of their silhouette.
- Chemical Peel: A chemical peel is a great option for renewing the smooth, young texture of your skin by using noninvasive topical treatments to remove outer layers of skin damaged by aging, exposure to the elements, or acne.
- Obagi® Skin Care: The Obagi Skin Care system offers a complete line of products to restore skin elasticity, build collagen, reduce the appearance of discoloration or dark spots, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles to renew and restore skin to its youthful and fresh appearance.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat disharmonies of both the facial skeleton as well as the overlying soft tissue. Dr. Price will look at your facial structure to determine the correct procedure to meet your needs. For your comfort and safety, your procedure will be performed in our state-of-the-art surgical center.
If you are interested in a cosmetic procedure, we encourage you to call our offices to schedule an initial consultation. Our highly trained office staff is happy to help you in any way possible to ensure a smooth and successful procedure.
Where can I get facial cosmetic surgery in Salt Lake & Utah Counties?
Utah Facial & Oral Surgery in South Jordan, UT, offers various oral surgical procedures and treatments, including a wide variety of facial cosmetic procedures. Dr. Christopher Price serves the Salt Lake & Utah Counties area.
Contact us today at our office in the Salt Lake & Utah Counties area to schedule your consultation for Facial Cosmetic Surgery at (801) 446-4428.